Monday, March 9, 2015

My friends,
 
God is mightily at work in Argentina.  The evangelical covenant churches here in La Plata, with whom I am serving, have just finished hosting an evangelical campaign.  The good news of the gospel was preached, and the Holy Spirit touched many peoples lives over the last three days. Praise God!!  We have more brothers and sisters with whom to share Christ's eternal glory!
 
I am also presently posting tell you of my need and to ask you to consider whether or not you could help. As most of you know, I have been serving here with a different organization than I had first anticipated. The amount of funding I need to be working here went up dramatically when I switched organizations. As it is, I am a month short on funds to be here, about $1,000. Please prayerfully consider whether or not you might be able to help by donating a one time gift of $100, $50, or whatever amount the Lord places on your heart. May God bless you for your faith. Hoping to see you all soon!
 
Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment